Friday, July 13, 2007

Another TINY baby! Meet Baby Maddison!

I had the privilege of hanging out with Ashley again this morning! She had her baby a few weeks early, and I must say that Baby Maddison is absolutely incredible. She is a mere 5 days old, and only weighs 5 pounds. She is absolutely amazing!

Look how tiny!



Sadly, Mark couldn't join us today (We missed you, Mark!)... so we made it a girls day! "Mimi" (Ashley's mom) joined us, as well as "Aunt Rachel". We had a blast just chatting and hanging out! I believe Baby Maddison has funtimes ahead of her with these girls!







I loved all of the faces that Maddison gave us during the session... Here are just a couple of those.

I must have bored her, because I caught her yawning several times!



And then I made her really mad! I love little babies with attitude!



I love seeing Ashley with her newborn. We've been with since she gotengaged and now she has a beautiful baby! It's a fun process to watch these families grow!





Love this shot of Baby Maddison in her crib... Yes, her initials are BMW :)

Mark's mother handmade this amazing blanket for Baby Maddison. It's all cross-stiched!



I had packed up my camera, and then Ashley put Maddison to sleep in the swing. I couldn't refrain from digging my camera back out for this shot. She just looked so sweet!



Thanks Ashley and Susan for letting me hang out! I look forward to seeing you guys again in a couple of weeks! We'll get some great stuff of Mark then, too!

Enjoy your slideshow!

9 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Corey McNabb said...

Super tiny...super cute!

Anonymous said...

love the shot of the baby on the cross-stitched quilt! it's adorable and the sentiment makes it such a priceless picture! Amazing work as always, chick!=)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Baby Maddison is SO tiny and beautiful. These gorgeous little people are so lucky to have you there to capture the essence of their first moments and again as they form their personalities when they grow. And I can't wait to see you and Nathan this weekend!
Much love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

precious little baby, great pics capturing these early days!

Mike Larson said...

i love the candidness of your photos, sweet stuff...

Jennie said...

Amber,
Could you find out where Maddison's mom Ashley got the fantastic polka-dot chair!? I am due with baby girl number 2 in just a couple of weeks, I am gung-ho nesting like a squirrel and working on the room.
Thanks!
Carlisle's Mom
Jennie from Florence, SC
jennieandbrian@bellsouth.net
(I'd be forever indebted!)

c r y s t a l said...

What a sweetie!!!! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Look at that she is gorgeous! i cant wait to hold her! congrats! thats what life is all about. i am so happy for you ash and mark