Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just a little obsessed...

I know, I know... We've already posted once about soccer during our vacation, but I had to post a few more images showing both the process of getting the photographs, as well as some more of the results!

Here's a fun video to start things off, showing Kevin Swan, Zeb (Kevin's son), and myself all in some mid-air action!





Some "behind-the-scenes" shots by Amber of Kevin hard at work...








Some of the results!









Tonight we were able to grab a few more shots, this time at sunset! Kevin's incredible photography as he grabbed a shot of me throwing up some sand!




A shot I was able to get of Zeb:

4 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

very fun!! I haven't played soccer in AGES!!!!

LaCour said...

Sweet! I wish I had been there to play football with y'all. I could've relived the glory days of my illustrious soccer career...um, yeah. Ask me about that later :)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had a good time! all the falling doesn't look like fun, but it must have been for you to get up and do it again! lol

Alison B. said...

maybe i will just start commenting on this post every time it comes up again in bloglines! :)