Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Kaeley!

I had the opportunity to hang out with the awesome Amanda, with Divine Designs, and her wonderful family today. Baby Kaeley is about 5 months old, and just as adorable as she can be! I love her expressive little face, and check out these eyes!





Kaeley looked so cute first thing this morning when I arrived... Amanda put her in her Bumbo seat and fed her breakfast.. I just loved the way she held on to her feet! SO cute!



After breakfast, we did some bath time...



Here's the lengths I often go to in order to get some of these shots! Thankfully, my moms are very gracious and trusting... even when I climb into the tub with their babies!



And then it was time to just play! I love this part of my job... I lay down on the floor and play with adorable babies. So great!



Kaeley quickly tired, and after a quick bottle, was sound asleep. I have so much fun photographing sleeping babies. They are so still and quiet, and it makes for very close family imagery.





We put Baby Kaeley in her uber cute bed, grabbed a few shots of her sleeping, and she popped back awake again! Check out the slideshow for more images from Kaeley's short rest time :)



I love this image of Amanda and her wee one. She said that she never gets great images of her with her baby, so I was excited to capture this one for her!



Of course, we couldn't leave James out :)





To end the session, we headed outside to take a few pictures with the worlds biggest puppy! Amanda warned me that Rio was a big dog, but I was still not prepared for just how big she was going to be. Don't let her gigantic appearance fool you though, she's a big sweetheart!





Thanks Amanda and James, for spending your morning with me! I had a blast! Enjoy your slideshow!

9 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!!

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

I can't believe she will lie down in the tub! My children were terrified at that age. My favorite is the Bumbo seat holding her feet! And where is the famous Amber & Kaeley photo??? ;-)

Anonymous said...

She has beatuiful eyes! Love the one of her and her mom close up...so sweet. Also like the sleeping pic of one hand on mom and one hand on dad! Babies need both and she shows it!! Great job!

Corey McNabb said...

Her eyes are amazing! And you captured them so well!

Orange Cat Photo said...

Great stuff as usual, Amber! My favorite is the crib shot.

Anonymous said...

How in the world do you choose just one favorite??? I love every single one of them! Great job Amber and I miss seeing you both!
Allison Caudle, AllisonNichole.com

Jill McNabb said...

Is it fair that she's 5 months old and already has longer eyelashes than us??? Kaeley is gorgeous and these pictures made me smile, sigh, and laugh out loud. GREAT job, as always, my friend!

Anonymous said...

amber, great job! love the pics with rio! i know amanda & james are really proud of their daughter, as well they should be! some YEAR, when sarah & chris have babies, i know who to call for photos! jan

Anonymous said...

I love the one where she is laying in her crib with that quizzical look on her face...probably tryin to figure you out! haha...oh, and I where's the famous last picture of you and the baby!?! =) Great job as always!