Saturday, July 21, 2007

Family Vacation!

I am posting this from our INCREDIBLE lakehouse in the Indiana Dunes... We have the opportunity to hang out with Kevin Swan and his wonderful family this week... just relaxing and enjoying the beach, and each other! We're so thrilled for the opportunity to kick back a bit! Kevin and Nathan are still back home (Indianapolis area) shooting a wedding, so I thought I'd throw up a couple of teasers for them! Hurry up guys! (And bring me my real camera :) )


Austen and Addison have attached themselves to Kevin's teenagers, Zeb and Clara. It's so fun to watch them interact...





And the view I was greeted with as I walked out onto the beach... My battery died immediately after this, but man I'm glad I memorialized this moment. Sunsets into a body of water is one of my very favorite things... I think it should be accompanied by angels singing, every time! So incredible.



xoxoxoxox!

5 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

WHAT!???! You're an hour and half away from me and I don't get to see you!! :(
hehe! Love you guys so much! Enjoy it out there!! Looks incredible!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time relaxing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow what a view! thanks for posting! looks way better than I imagined it would!!! Have a great time. Can't wait to see shots when you have a "real camera"!!!

Stacy Cross said...

Looks awesome! I need a vay-cay PRONTO! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have some real R&R gonna on! =) love ya'll!