Sunday, July 15, 2007

Black and White Birthday Bash

Let me start off by giving a HUGE Happy Birthday to the amazing Corey McNabb! We had the distinct honor of spending the evening with Corey and his stunning wife Jill, as we celebrated Corey's birthday! We are so blessed to call them friends!

The party called for a Black and White dress code. The Birthday Boy was seriously stylin' in all white... even down to his sweet white flip-flops! And Jill was beautiful, and gracious, as always... the perfect hostess!





The night wore one, we laughed and talked and had a spectacular time... Corey busted out a deck of cards and did a few magic tricks for us... There are very few things that Corey can't do! I'm blown away by this stuff every time he does it! Next time you see him, ask him to perform an ESP test on you... It's good stuff!





The amazing Regina Holder had a cake sent over for Corey's birthday... so we, of course, had to document the cutting of the birthday cake!




As Corey was cutting the cake, Regina and I were trying to take the obligatory self-portrait... but Corey was determined to be a pest, and was waving his knife at us... Actually a wee bit frightening!



The gorgeous Dana, of Orange Cat Photography and her equally gorgeous husband Martin.





Corey apparently gets around... Here he is with Martin...



Jeremy (of Corey McNabb Photography)



And Parker (my new best buddy!)





He is also looking pretty hot with his hottie wife! Check out this end of the party chemistry...







Regina grabbed this fun shot of Nathan and I with my camera... Thanks Regina :)



The party was loads of fun... I haven't laughed so hard and so long, for ages. We were already planning the party for next year :) It'll be a blast!

Corey and Jill, as always, you were perfect to hang out with... We love you, and can't wait to see you again! Thanks for being such amazing friends! Let's make it happen again soon!

9 comments:

Orange Cat Photo said...

I LOVE that picture of Martin and Corey...that is too funny! I had so much fun hanging out with you two! Come back to Asheville soon!

Corey McNabb said...

Man...who allowed cameras in there?!? Seriously though, Jill and I had a blast and it was all the more special that you guys were there! Thank you so much for coming! We love you both!

Anonymous said...

Cory is SOOO hot!

Robin DePaula said...

Looks like you guys were having a blast! I love reading your blog . . . your images are beautiful!

regina holder said...

I have a knife in my eye! That's really scary! You looked beautiful, Amber. Nathan couldn't keep his hands off! How lucky am I to have such cool friends here and such cool friends that keep coming to visit! When's the next party?

Unknown said...

You captured that party really well. It looks like everyone had an awewome time! I can just feel the energy from the photos.

Tara said...

It was nice meeting both of you all...finally! Corey has told me so much about you. Hope to see you again soon!

Tara

Julie said...

I love the last picture of you guys!! Looks like you had a GREAT time!

Jill McNabb said...

Thank you both so much for coming out for the party! We love having you here and are so grateful for your friendship. It was so much fun. Can we find an excuse to do that next month?? Hugs to you both.