Friday, July 20, 2007

Beautiful Asheville Wedding

About a month ago, I shot a beautiful wedding in Asheville with my buddy, Corey McNabb... I was just recently editing through those images, and I realized that I never posted any of them!

So I grabbed the first few images I saw that I loved, and I'm going to share those with you!





















Of course, here's a few of Corey and I at work...











Fun times as always, Corey! Thanks for letting me hang out... it's your turn to come to Chattanooga soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the ceremony kissing shot. Very nice.

Corey's batman utility belt is bigger than mine :)

swan said...

Holy Crap! Corey looks like a pack-mule! Can he fit through the door?

Wow.

Nice pics, though..hahaha

Corey McNabb said...

Thanks once again, Amber, for coming and kicking butt!

Pack-mule, heh? With a comment like that, Kevin, I'm not the only one that looks like an a$$. ;)

Mike Larson said...

love the new HP 2 logo, sweet shots! i'd shoot with you guys!

Stacy Cross said...

Great pics! :) I love the B&W kissin' one. Also, Amber, I swear that with our shoot sacs on, we look like twins! I'm serious!

Anonymous said...

I love when you shoot with Corey - not only because I get to see you, but also because your amazing talent complements Corey's and I know that the brides and grooms are getting uber fantastic photographic coverage. Come back soon!!

Jill

David L Smith Photography said...

Hey Guys! I'm loving seeing you guys at work. They are all great but for some reason I'm really liking the last one. Its brilliant for a photographer.

Suzie said...

Hey Amber, what kind of strap cover do you have on your ShootSac strap??! I've been looking for something like that.