Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Do

The new I DO for Brides (TN) has just come out and features a two-page spread from a session that I photographed a while back. Our model was absolutely beautiful and a dream to work with. David Smith was there to help me with a reflector and we managed to make middle-of-the-day light work well!

Below are a few more images from the shoot as well!

Make sure that you pick up a copy of I DO! It's really the best local wedding magazine that I've seen around!

- Nathan














12 comments:

K.C. said...

Beautiful, love them all. David was my wedding photographer, great guy to work with.

Julie said...

Awesome shots!! I am going to get a copy today!

Mike said...

Beautiful shots Nathan! Awesome job with the lovely midday light. Congrats on the spread, we will have to see if we can find a copy!

regina holder said...

Congratulations! They are lovely images. I'd love to see them in person Saturday, hint, hint.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nathan! Stunning work! =)

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful! That location is killer! :)

|| davidjay || said...

AWESOME shots!

Corey McNabb said...

Congrats! Looks great. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Congratulations on being featured in another publication!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Congratulations on being featured in another publication!

Jasmine said...

Soooooo HOT! Congrats on such beautiful pictures!! :)

Emmanuel Speciale said...

Excellent !!