Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A little more Conversation...

Recently, I have been reminded of just how much I adore a good conversation. With the way that my life is currently arranged, it's easy to fall into a computer-induced coma, never to converse again...

I adore my family, but chatter with a 2 year old just doesn't cut it in the conversation category.



And although Austen is a completely brilliant 5 year old, discussing his most recent Lego contraption isn't quite the verbal fare that I would most enjoy.




Nathan and I relegate ourselves to different portions of the house, otherwise, he would never get anything done, as I would prefer to chitchat his life away! So... I sit and look at the computer, and wonder how to keep my brain from going completely comatose...



The solution to my dilemma is simple! I have countless options for daily communication. I can speak, virtually, to many of my friends, all over the country! Not sure how people survived prior to the joys of the instant message.

So this is a call out to all of my friends... anyone interested in verbal sparring, of any sort... shoot me an email at amber@holritzphotography.com, or AIM me at holritamintn.

Please, please...bring on the conversation!

(In the meantime, I'm going to go bug my husband... for another kind of communication :) )




(And thank you, by the way, to those of you who have kept me verbally satiated in recent days!)

2 comments:

swan said...

Doesn't look like you're talking in that photo... but I guess you are communicating... :)

Jasmine said...

Amber...you make me laugh!!! :D And I'll leave the verbal satiation to Nathan, thanks ;)

xoxo...