Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Baby Dawson and her Awesome Family!

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to hang out with beautiful Baby Dawson and her incredible family! Baby Dawson has SUCH a sweet spirit... and I just adored her chubby cheeks!





The family has such an awesome dynamic. Ali, Rick, and Hud are all so high energy... and Baby Dawson is completely mellow. It was a blast to watch them interact.

And did I mention that Hud is a total rockstar?






I always love watching siblings interact. Hud was so funny with her! Typical big brother... rowdy, but still super lovey!





And of course, no session is complete without a motercycle, and a couple of dogs!





YOu guys were so awesome! Thanks for letting me hang out, and drink your YooHoos :)



Enjoy your slideshow!



1 comment:

amynave said...

Oh wow!!!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're my hero:)