Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Barrett!!!

Baby Barrett turned one on Friday! It has been so awesome to watch him grow up! Brandon and Cam have become dear friends to me, and I am so excited every time I have the opportunity to work with them!

A few friends and family came over on Friday night for some yummy spaghetti, cake, and presents! It was great fun!

Barrett LOVED the balloons!



At first, he wasn't completely certain about the cupcake... but he caught on pretty quickly :)





Check out these awesome eyes!





Then we had some present fun! I think Barrett has had a crazy few days with all of the toys I saw in his house!







Brandon and Cam, I had a great time! Look forward to our upcoming early morning session!

Enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

Fun pictures! I love the cake eating ones and the last one. Great job!

Anonymous said...

So cute...the pics captured this blue eyed 1 year old so well!!! He is adorable! The new music with slide show is interesting--too fast for my old eyes, but fun! lol as always love your work!!!