Thursday, January 11, 2007

Charleston Pictage User Group!

Thanks so much to all of you at the Charleston PUG for allowing me to come and hang out with you on Tuesday! I had a blast!

Special thanks goes out to Joe and Faith, hosts of the PUG, who actually drive close to 3 hours for EVERY PUG meeting! Wow! Talk about commitment!

I had the opportunity to share Photographer's Office with the group...





... and Jill Higgins won a book that I gave away called Getting Things Done, tying in to the concept of Photographer's Office.



Such a great group of photographers for the meeting!




Thanks to Robin Knight for contributing his photography skills!

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

What fun! Where did you meet? Barnes N Noble by Northwoods mall? I wish we could've traveled with. :)
-gn