Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

It's almost impossible to believe that Addison is already two. I feel like it was merely days ago that I awoke, slipped out of my house into the freezing March morning, and headed to the hospital where she made her arrival! I remember laying there on the operating table, thinking that my world already felt complete. I had an amazingly supportive and wonderful husband and my completely perfect 3 year old boy... I was worried that this new addition would disrupt our perfect balance.

Then I saw her. And although she is the most disruptive thing in my world, she is also the completion of our family. With her, we are whole!



Addison at two days old.





Addison at two years old!





Our wonderful friends John and Kathy hosted a fun birthday party at their house for Addison on St. Patrick's Day. St. Paddy's is Kathy's favorite holiday, so she was very excited about integrating the day's theme into the party! We had a wonderful time, and many of the people that we love the most came to celebrate!

I love this image of my three favorite kids :)



And I really love this image of my very hot husband!



A little cake...







Addison had a blast opening her presents... She couldn't wait to entertain us by dressing up in her new clothes!






I love my family!





Check out Addison's birthday week slideshow here! Apologies for the completely obnoxious music... it's Addy's favorite song.

Thanks so much to Rich for his help with many of the slideshow images!

10 comments:

LaCour said...

She's adorable in green! :)
I love the photograph of her with her eyes closed, at just 2 days old. She was already full of so much personality!

Rachel

Shyla said...

sooooooo cute!!!

I just can't get enough of your adorable family!!!!.............but, dear lord... I can definitely get enough of that song!!! all I caught was something about a hamster dance! wow.

:)

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

That's awesome - happy birthday to Addison! She looks so adorable. I haven't heard the hamster dance for so long, but it brought a huge smile to my face. God bless your family.

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Oh, man, what fun! So sorry that we missed out. Graycen would've LOVED to be there. We have to get together one of these days.

Happy Birthday Addison!

Love,

the Nudds

Anonymous said...

Wow! That picture with the hat! Incredible!

We had so much fun there! Thanks again for inviting us! I'm so glad I wore green! Love that million piece play kitchen set she got. :)

Love you guys!

Alison B. said...

oh man i wish i was there!
that party looked like a blast.
happy birthday addison!

Dawn Davis said...

Totally fun!!! What an awesome family you have. I felt like I was at her party. The slideshow is fantastic. Where do you find the time???

Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Addison!

~ Dawn & Bob, Bobby & Alli

Jasmine said...

Dear Addison,
You have a very special mommy and daddy...take care of them because they kinda rock my world. And rockin' my world is a very tough job. Happy Birthday!! :)

xoxo...
j*

n8 said...

You have two "mini-mes"

Very cute.

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

This was a fun party & you captured it all great...except when the fairy princess flew...lol!
Wow remembering her so tiny is hard, but I am glad you refreshed my old mind, since we have no hard copy pics of her except for my grandma shots! lol
Thanks for letting us be a part of your kids & your life!! Have a safe trip to Vegas..foget that stupid what happens there stays there statement--God is there too! lol don't you just love me still adding mom comments even though I am your friend...somethings never change! Love ya!