Thursday, September 21, 2006

More pictures from the Pictage conference!!!

Wanted to share a few more images from the seminar that we did in LA with Pictage!

Thanks to Lauren Cohn-Frankel for the speaking images and Matt Dunmore for the Voss water image (we gave out Voss water as part of our presentation to all the photographers who attended).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Nice! You guys TOTALLY ROCKED!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

So proud of you guys! I'm sure it was very well done, wish we could have been there.

We are big advocates of VOSS water, absolutely love it :) Thanks to our friend, Isaac, who introduced it to us. Everyone and I mean everyone, needs to taste and experience that stuff.

Bravo you two :)

jn

amynave said...

You guys we're sooooo great:) Have I mentioned that I miss you sooooooo much:)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Great job Nathan and Amber. I have the video of your presentation but I no longer have your mailing address...PM me!