Thursday, September 14, 2006

Congratulations David and Elizabeth!!!

David and Elizabeth celebrated their wedding day at the incredible Tennessee Riverplace.
It was a beautiful day, I don't think the weather could've been more perfect! Elizabeth was stunning! You can tell that she and David have an wonderful relationship!

The reception was an spectacular party... I can't wait to get to those images... This group could seriously dance!

You guys were awesome! Hope that you enjoyed your vacation!
You can check out your slideshow here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Love'em!

Top one with the hair is hot!

Great job!
DJ

amynave said...

The first image and the walking one are my favorites. However I love all of them:)

Miss you guys,
love love love

Anonymous said...

you contiually amaze me with your PERFECT composition.....

Jasmine said...

When I grow up, I wanna be a Holritz ;)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the one of just the bride walking in the meadow! gorgeous!