Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hang Gliding!!!!!

Our friend Liana Lehman says that you should "do something every day in your business that scares you." I love that philosophy, and I need to work at carrying that out in our business more often.

In the meantime, I did something scary outside our business....

I got to go hangliding!!! Thanks to my wife for an incredible birthday present!!! And who would have thought that Chattanooga is home to one of the top hang gliding parks in the country!!! Check them out here!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics! I'll have to pull out some of mine to post! Next... skydiving! You da man! I bet it was in incredible experience. Certainly looks like it as a perfect day to do that! How cool is Amber to get you that for your b-day?! Way to go, A!

Anonymous said...

Your a nut Nathan! I am too much of a wimp for that.... but very cool!

c r y s t a l said...

Whoah!!! That freaks me out just looking at those pictures. Heights are not my thing! :)

But I hope you had a blast!!!! :)