Friday, April 13, 2007

A Brief Reprieve...

Sometimes I feel like I look at the yellow walls in our upstairs room for way too many hours of the day. So yesterday, when Nathan suggested we head out for a bit, I was more than thrilled. We were going to go fly a kite, but when we arrived, the wind had died off completely. So instead, we just went to the playground.

Addison and Austen have a blast, as always.







I took a couple of headshots of Khrista, who had just had her hair done earlier in the day. My dear friend Laura is an absolutely amazing stylist... email me if you want her contact info!





The light was insane, so we took a few pictures.

Nathan, sporting the latest in Gary Fong gear. I like to call this the "New Face of Whaletail."



Me...



Then the self portraits, of course :)











After yesterday's break, the walls in this room look much cheerier!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun. I love that one of Addison in the sandbox!

Alison B. said...

well. i mean, there is a "Miss Lightsphere" so maybe Nathan could be "Mr. WhaleTail"

Just a thought. You should pitch it to Gary! :)

Anonymous said...

i love time with the family. keep investing time into those kids. time flies by way to fast to not have days like those. that encourages me to hang with the family. love you guys. you rock
shaun austin

Anonymous said...

i love time with the family. keep investing time into those kids. time flies by way to fast to not have days like those. that encourages me to hang with the family. love you guys. you rock
shaun austin

Anonymous said...

aw ... these are so fun! it's nice to get out of the house and play!!! :)

Have a great weekend!

6 of Four Creations said...

How fun!

It was so great seeing you guys tonight. OK, I really need to go to bed...but that means that morning will be here WAY too soon! :D

Hope to see you again soon!

kt

J said...

Fun stuff! Looks nice down there...especially when we are preparing for a "historic nor easter"! Not sure what that means, remember this Maine thing is still new for me, but it can't be good... Might not see the sun til next Friday, so your post reminded me to GET OUT! Off to take the dogs to the park.
Miss you guys!

Mike Larson said...

dude, love the shots, so candid and real, post more next time...

Anonymous said...

great pics! glad you got out and had fun...but you need sleep!!! love ya!

Sarah Barlow said...

You guys are just waaay to cute!!!
Can't wait for May! :)

Jasmine said...

Heeey, the new face of the Whaletail is HOT!! ;)