Monday, April 23, 2007

Baby Reese... A year's images...

I just finished designing an album from my this year's sessions with the beautiful Baby Reese. As I paged through the images from an entire year, I was amazed to see the changes in her! I have seen these types of changes in my own children, but it was very fun to see them in Reese!

We don't usually post albums on the blog, but I really wanted to share this one with you! Click here for the slideshow!

Here are a few spreads from the album as well.













I also wanted to give a little shout-out to Missy, one of the most amazing moms on the planet! I love hanging out with her, she's absolutely amazing! In addition to being just a wonderful mom, client, and friend... she has a perfect eye for images to print! I always love what she decides to have done as custom images. I was going to wait to show these until she had them in place, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I'll update you when she gets them framed and hung, but for now, don't you just love these prints??



Missy, Roger, and Reese are wonderful! I am so excited that we are doing a second year together!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh amber. incredible post. amazing images and a completely enviable album. beautiful work, very touching.

Anonymous said...

Those thre images are KILLAR! Love it!

LaCour said...

Those prints are so adorable!

Rachel

Jasmine said...

Amber...those.are.amazing. I love them!!!

Teresa Wagner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Wagner said...

What an amazing job! I love the whole slideshow!

Mike said...

Beautiful and fun album! Its great to see a whole year of changes, and knowing all the effort that went into capturing these images throughout the year! Youre Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awww I have tears in my eyes, what a beautiful baby, they grow up too fast!

Gerald & Airika said...

Such awesome pics and album design! Now I'm inspired to try putting some of our baby pics (of which we've done very few) into albums.