Thursday, April 05, 2007

Congratulations Jennifer and Gerald!

We arrived home on Friday night just in time to prepare for our wedding on Saturday. There aren't many people that I would've been excited about spending the day with after being with all of my amazing friends... but Jennifer (owner of the amazing Cake Boutique) was definitely a perfect fit. We had a blast together!

The morning started off with Nathan hanging out with the guys as they played a bit of football. Gerald, the uber handsome groom, was in fine form!





There were an amazing number of kiddos to keep entertained in the Bride's room...



Jennifer managed to stay serene through it all though...



The dress that Jennifer picked up at Monica's was absolutely stunning! I love the details of it.



A quiet moment during the ceremony...



A few of the fun portraits from the day!

The bride was completely radiant!



And this guy was smokin' hot!



The entire group looked amazing...



A few images of the new couple!





Congratulations Jennifer and Gerald!!! We hope that you enjoy your slideshow!

On a different note... we had the opportunity to have the incredible Rich Smith along with us doing a bit of shooting...



He captured some amazing details... I cannot wait to look at the rest!



I also love these stolen moments from the groom's room prior to the ceremony...







And here are a couple from the ceremony!





Thanks Rich!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Amber, everyone has been talking about what an amazing job you guys did! I can't wait to see the pictures, I can never express how much I enjoyed having the holritz family at my wedding, you guys are phenominal and so creative. Thank you for the best day of my life!

J said...

Nice Guys!

Your clients must love having you with them on their big day...I know I would ;)

6 of Four Creations said...

That last shot is AMAZING! Gorgeous.

Looks like it was a fun day!

Anonymous said...

You captured the joy and beauty of that day for us to relive again and again. For that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Corey McNabb said...

Great stuff of course. I love the last shot...says a lot.

Anonymous said...

Love these spring pics! Love all the pics with children in them. The bride and groom looks so great on the trail in the woods--beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Jennifer and Gerald! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you all the best life has to offer.Jennifer you are such a beautiful person on the inside and out.Gerald you as you well know you married a wonderful women with love in her heart for everyone.She's always been very special to me.I'm glad you all have started your life together and i'm so proud of you all.You're both great people and great people have great marriages.I love you guys.And I miss you so much.Enjoy you life together and take good care of her Daddy's jenny girl.I know you will!!!! love always,Ann