Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wonderful Friends...

We have the most awesome friends.

This week we had the privilege of hanging out with Josh and Jenee for dinner on Thursday night! We photographed Josh and Jenee's wedding two years ago, and have been talking about getting togehter ever since! We keep running into them at our gym, and so we finally decided to make something happen! I am so glad we did. Josh and Jenee were a blast to hang out with!

They picked up a yummy dinner at Casa-Rolls. I am pretty excited about this place as an answer to my dinner difficulties!

Thanks so much Josh and Jenee for hanging out! We will be calling you the next time we do a Newlyweds round!



Then, on Friday, we had the opportunity to run down to the Noodle House (two minutes from our house, yay!) and grab lunch with the amazing Rich and Heather Smith and the fabulous Matt Dunmore! It was fun times. We didn't take our camera, but Matt did! So he sent me a few fun images from lunch!

Right after we arrived, I managed to shoot a giant stream of lemon juice directly into my eye. This of course, was frighteningly painful for me, and a great source of amusement for my friends. How does one accomplish something like this? Well, most people, I'm sure, would never be talented enough... but seeing as how I can smash my arm to smithereens by falling 24 inches, I guess I have been blessed with that talent!





Addison devouring some broccoli.



Heather's fortune.



The group!





You guys are awesome! Lets do this all the time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am almost famous making two posts in a row ;)

LaCour said...

The look on Addison's face is priceless! And so is the look on yours Amber :) Too cute.

Miss you guys,

Rachel

Jennifer said...

These are so cool, love the love and that face on Addison is priceless!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for telling us the secret phrase to put at the end of our fortunes too. Makes opening them up that more fun. :D