Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An incredible family!

On Sunday afternoon, I had the opportunity to hang out for a while with an absolutely wonderful family!

I spent just a bit of one on one time with each of the kids...

Matthew... can you guess how old he is?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Parker... She's 10.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Logan... She's 12.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After we got to know each other a bit, we headed for Mom and Dad's room to read a story (which turned into lots of giggles, and not so much reading :) )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then outside... where the real fun began!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this picture might sum up what these girls entire lives must look like... being terrorized by Matthew! Check out those faces!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had such a wonderful time with you guys! Thanks SO much for having me... and I can't wait to hang out again!

Enjoy your slideshow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

How cute! The outdoor pics bring back childhood memories for me. Those were all the activities that we did every day! :D

p.s. our new website is up! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots, looks like a very fun & loving family!

Jasmine said...

Awww, I these pictures are so precious...Amber, you're on fire!! :)

J said...

Amber...you have such a wonderful eye and way with the people you shoot! Keep up the amazing work!

Happy Holiday's
J

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

These are absolutely beautiful... every single image. I love them!

I also love that Amber always gets shots of herself with the kids. I think that it so sweet and seems so sincere. :)