Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Baby Adaley has arrived!

I spent the day hanging out at the hospital with Laura and Jackie and the family. This entire family is very important to Nathan and I, and the kids... without them, we have no idea how we would function on day to day basis! They mean the world to us! We love Laura and Jackie and wee Baby Adaley very much!!!


The day started off slowly enough...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And although it seemed to drag a bit there in the middle, suddenly, somewhere around 5:30 or so... everything started moving incredibly fast!

I was allowed back for what we thought was just going to be a moment or two...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But they never kicked me out... and Adaley came after a mere 6 pushes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I grabbed this picture, and ran it out to the family in the waiting room. It was such an emotional time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jackie could not stop kissing his new little girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heartbreaker!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meeting the family!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Laura is such a beautiful new mom... She's an incredible trooper. I am SO proud!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One last image of Baby Adaley...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To all of the family who was not able to be there today... you were very missed, and you are very loved. Jackie cannot wait to show his little girl off to his parents!

I hope you enjoy the slideshow!!!

We love you!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! - - Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. CONGRATULATIONS to Laura & Jackie, Grandpa John & Grandmomma Kathy, and also to Uncles JC and Daniel. Can't wait to hold her! Great Aunt Doneda

6 of Four Creations said...

What a precious time! I love this last picture of her. What bright open eyes! Adorable. ;)

Katie

Alison said...

YAH! I am crying at work! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! She is cuter than I could have ever imagined!! Congratulations Laura and Jackie and Grandma Grandpa and of course the uncles! Hope to meet her soon! What a precious baby! I love her already!
Amber, LOVE the pictures! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jack And Laura you have made a proud man what a beautiful brand new baby. She is so amazing. I am just beside myself with my first grandchild. i cant wait till I can Hold Her. We are leaving Friday Night to head down to you guys. I have showede all the pictures to Adaleys Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Justin they are so happy for you guys.. just a note she looks alot like Jackie when he was born.... Jackie and Laura I love you guys and thank you so much for the new babay....... I'll see you guys in a couple days.....

Love you with all my heart...Dad/ Grandpop

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am amazed at how moving these sorts of shots can be!

Amber you did a splendid job of capturing this family's joy and sharing it with future generations forever!

Anonymous said...

I'm back! I think my favorite shot in the slideshow is the one right the end where you get Adaley in the foreground and Jackie in the back looking through the window! Stellar!

Heather Mae said...

These are amazing photos! Thank you so much for posting them!

- Heather (Laura's cousin)

Jill Higgins said...

Amber - those picture are incredible - the emotion that you captured. What a sweet, sweet thing to have captured so perfectly for your friends. :)

Anonymous said...

Laura & Jackie, congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Amber, you did a great job. Love you guys, Christina

Anonymous said...

AMBER AMBER AMBER!!! What an amazing you eye you have!!! These pics of the family are just gorgeous!!! I am so happy to see her along with the rest of the office!! We all oo'd and ahh'd for a long time over all of your pics!!! Simply Beautiful!!! Congrats Laura & Jackie (and grandparents and uncles) you have been truely blessed!!! Love, Brooke :)

Melissa said...

I love ur photography!

c r y s t a l said...

Awwww!!! I'm all emotional!!! FANtastic images, Amber!!! You're coming here when I have my baby.....riiiight?!!!?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Love the BABY! Love the baby's mommy & daddy, Love YOU & your family! THANK YOU so much for capturing one of the most exciting days in our lives, equal only to the wedding pics you took a year and a half ago!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The pictures are perfect....Thank you isn't even enough....but Thank you so much for doing this for us! you will never know how much it means to have all these pictures...Jackie, Adaley and I just got home and we sat down to look and haven't stopped crying yet! Thank you so much for being there!! we will cherish this FOREVER!!!

His Creations Photography said...

Amber & Nathan,
What a blessing you guys are. I watched this slideshow and couldn't contain the tears, happiness, and anticipation. You see we are expecting our second little girl in Jan and this just pushed me over the edge. You really know how to tell a story. I felt like I was there in the room with ya'll. Thanks for sharing those.

Kara Leigh said...

WOW what wonderful images... I had to brush the tears away after watching the slideshow...

amynave said...

OMG, those are amazing. You're shooting mine in 10 years right??? :)


They're going to cherish those images for the rest of their lives.

Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon.

Davina said...

Amber, You are so amazing in the hospital and in homes! Each image is so touching. I have to agree that all of these are so much more moving in black and white. I can't even pick a favorite because they all perfectly tell a story. From the first (wonderful light and composition) to the last (the angle and composition)...they are just incredible! wow!