Thursday, November 09, 2006

Paul & Katherine!

Wow! It's been a crazy last couple of weeks, and I'll be sharing more about that in the next few days, but I wanted to make sure I posted a few images from the engagement session I recently did with Paul and Katherine!

We had the opportunity to take advantage of her parent's beautiful property and some gorgeous fall colors to get some great images! Paul and Katherine again made it easy for me to photograph as they were really into each other!

I'm so excited to continue to get to work with you all in the upcoming months! Congratulations on your engagement!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are stunning, Nathan! Beautiful! I love the light and color!

Jill Higgins said...

ooohhhhh...love them laughing behind the leaves!
:)