Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Courtney's Dad!

I'm sure you guys remember Courtney and MJ's incredible Chattanooga wedding a couple of weeks ago. It was a super fun day, absolutely packed with emotion! When I posted their images to the blog originally, I included many of the emotional moments... but as I was preparing their images to upload to Pictage I ran across this image, and just HAD to upload it!

Courtney's Dad was such a calm in the midst of an emotional storm... 30 minutes before the ceremony, he sat calmly reading a Cosmo magazine... while someone else sewed up a giant hole in his pants! Most dads would be pacing madly, nervously preparing to give their daughter away, but not this one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

oh my word that shot is priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha

I was starting to wonder if that one would surface :)

Anonymous said...

I think this picture might be the best one from the wedding!
--Kristen Smith

His Creations Photography said...

Thats is the Raddest photo I've seen. Not only is he pants-less but he's reading Cosmo? Thats a calm cookie. Wait...did I say "Rad"? Oh no....80's flash back!

Anonymous said...

The Photo Ninja strikes again

Shyla said...

hilarious! I LOVE IT!!!


xoxo