Friday, October 27, 2006

Baby Reese! Everyone survived!!!

Last time I did a session at Missy and Reese's house, I broke my arm! I must say that I made it through all of yesterday's session without ever climbing on anything!

Baby Reese is absolutely incredible! I want to keep her! We've hung out so many times now, that she really seems to know me! She broke out into smile from the minute I stepped in the door, and only stopped smiling to nap!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Reese is SO close to crawling... she's got the position down perfectly, now if she could just master the movement!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grammy put her down for nap, and she slept so cute on the big bed!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we had some bathtime fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks so much for letting me come hang out! I had a blast!


Enjoy your slideshow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

amynave said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh those are amazing:)

Ok now I want one:)!!!!!! Great:P

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

The baby has grown so much, so precious!!! You are great at capturing the expressions of those you work with. Love the pics of you and the baby at the end too! Glad it was a normal session and uneventful (unlike the last time).