Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Grandpa

We had a little bit slower Fun Monday yesterday, going shopping, bowling, and then out to eat with our friends Rich and Heather. The crazy thing is, we didn't even take our camera with us!!!

So, to substitute, I wanted to share an image with you that my brother sent to me. This is a recent picture of my dad reading to Austen and Addison. My parents don't get a lot of air time on our blog, so I wanted to give them a "shout out!"

Love you both!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

ahhh... cute.

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "air time" and the awesome photo of the grandkids with grandpa. Makes me want to come back for more! Looking forward to your next visit. We enjoy your awesome pictures--glad to be a part of them on this go around!

Love, Dad (& Mom, too!)