Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Baby Campbell!!! Second Round!

I cannot even express how much I LOVE this family! I laugh from the minute I step inside the door, until they finally kick me back out! Courtney and Bryan are just completely hysterical, and Bryan keeps me on my toes with his crazy baby acrobatics! This is Baby Campbell's second session, and we decided that we needed to capture a bathtime, as well as spend some time playing with the dogs, in addition to the standard playing and eating stuff! It was insane, but loads of fun!

I think Campbell was exhausted by the time we finished up!

Courtney and Bryan, thanks SO much for having me! You guys are seriously incredible! I can't wait until our next session!

Here's your slideshow!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Nicole L. Rogers said...

Hey Amber! I love these photos, so journalistic. It really tells a beautiful story. The doggie picture is so great!