Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jake and Jessica

The pictures say it all! I'm not sure if I've ever worked with a groom that was as enthusiastic about doing an engagement session as Jake was, and Jessica is just a doll! I had the most incredible time with this session this morning, and had to go ahead and post a sneak peak!

Congrats to you both on your engagement, and I'm really excited about your wedding on Saturday!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

I love the first shot! It is so intense and she is so beautiful!!

excess.modality said...

Incredible work...there is a definate glow that is reflected in your subjects portraits...GREAT WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Incredible shots, Nathan! I can't wait to see pictures from their wedding. You captured the mood and moment SO well!

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know her: that's my daughter!! A pretty girl is like a melody....

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the photos. You guys are incredible! I was at the wedding and you were both so quick, unobtrusive and professional. The few "teaser shots" you had at the reception were amazing...we are all waiting with baited breath!

Anonymous said...

Mary Jane said...

Hi guys! I love the first and second shot. It shows such a range of emotion...and I love laughing shots! :)

Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet stuff! i especially love the vivrant brick wall shot... niiiiiiiiiiice!

Anonymous said...

Love the first and last shots! Wow! It looks like this was a really amazing session!