Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Best Husband/Photographer EVER!

I just wanted to take a quick second to say a Happy Birthday to my incredible husband!

We don't often get very personal on this blog, but I want everyone to know that I love this man like crazy, and am SO blessed that he is such a wonderful part of my life. I would be totally lost without him!!! He runs this business so incredibly smoothly, and really keeps me together!

Nathan,
The last 6 years have beat the first 20 years of my life by a million miles... and I am blessed to wake up beside you every day of my life. You inspire me to be a better person, and your love for me and the kids is what drives this family. Thank you for everything.. I can't wait to have a "fun birthday" together!

I love you!

amber

And he's super hot!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks to our friend Jessica Claire for taking these incredible images of us last winter!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And our friend Crystal took these for us too...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nathan,

We love you!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog, Amber! Very meaningful and sweet. And as you know, those are the sexiest pictures EVER and I LOVE them! Happy, happy birthday, Nathan!

Frank DiMeo said...

Happy Birthday Bud! O.k. Amber I agree, he is kind of hot (-:

Wish you the best today and everyday!

Anonymous said...

NATHAN! Happy Birthday friend! You really are as good as they come! Awesome husband, dad, photographer, businessman, friend..(the list goes on an on)

Amber can't say enough good things about you.

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Love, Janey

Liz Power Photography said...

The Power Family is very privileged to call the Holritz family our family. Happy B'Day, Nathan and God Bless!

Liz Power Photography said...

The Power Family loves the Holritz Family and we want to adopt you all. Happy B'Day, Nathan. Thanks for all your wonderful encouragement. Words very fitly spoken, Amber. Good for you. God Bless!

Terry

c r y s t a l said...

Awww!! happy birthday, nathan!!!! I hope you guys had a blast together today!!! :)

Can't wait to see you both soon!!

~ Crystal

Alison B. said...

Happy Day!

Shyla said...

Happy birthday Nathan!! Yeah Amber, your hubby is adorable!!
Aw man, I was just looking at a picture of you two today at work ( your speaker poster for PartnerCon) and I just love you guys so much! I am so excited to see you two in a few weeks!
Thank you for being one of those couples who sets an example for us single folk...your love and dedication to eachother is such a beautiful testimony of what awaits... :)

xoxo

amynave said...

Ok that was the cutest post I have ever seen:) Does Nathan have a brother whos single:) LOL......

Stephen Troell said...

Happy birthday, Nathan! You two make an awesome couple! Thanks for investing in me!

Jasmine said...

Leave it to Frank to say Nathan's hot!! :)
Happy Birthday, Nathan...I wish you the very best and I hope you had a blast with your gorgeous family!
All my love,
jaz

Sara France Photography said...

Ditto Amy! Miss you guys! See you next week!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Amber. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen ... it made me cry! Y'all truly set such an incredible example -- in all sorts of aspects. How fabulous to be able to work in an industry where you can do that first hand! You guys are fabulous!!