Thursday, August 17, 2006

Congrats to Katie!

I don't normally have the opportunity to photograph a senior portrait session, but on Tuesday, I got to spend time with a rising senior, Katie, and her family at their beautiful home to photograph some senior portraits!

Katie was so easy to photograph and great for the camera, and her mother, Gretchen, helped me with a reflector and provided entertaining conversation!

Katie, I hope you have an incredible senior year, and good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future!


(Yes, that's a real butterfly!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A really cute shot of Katie and her mom!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Liana said...

Wow - awesome capture on that butterfly!! Those things always get away so fast...so hard to catch them :)

Jasmine said...

Just wanted to drop a line and send my love...can't wait to see you both at PartnerCon...and MAYBE for OSPSouth (keeping my fingers crossed!!)
xoxo