Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Congratulations Karen and Mark!!!

Karen and Mark had an incredibly beautiful day! The flowers from Humphrey's were spectacular! The church was completely transformed! And I have never seen the Read House look so good! Karen looked spectacular, her bridesmaids were stunning, and even the guys looked incredible! Nathan had the opportunity to hang out with the guys on the golf course again this week, and he had a good time with that. I was with Karen and her beautiful mother, learning the art of one-armed photography! I was very blessed to have the incredible Alison Bynum from Nashville, to function as a second shooter and left arm for me! She was incredible!

The whole day was just amazing... as I am sure you will be able to see from the slideshow!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A shot that Alison grabbed of me shooting with a broken arm...



And just a sampling of the amazing images that she grabbed throughout the day!










Thanks so much Alison! and Congratulations Karen and Mark!!!

7 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Those shots are incredible!!!

...and I'm sorry but I must admit that I laughed when I saw your poor arm trying to work the camera!

I'm sorry... :(

c r y s t a l said...

Awesome images!!!!

Amber, girl, I'm so sorry about your poor arm. Bless your heart, girl.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amber you are my hero! :)

Anonymous said...

That was me.

love, MJ

Alison B. said...

There was no "trying" to work the camera...Amber, you worked it and rocked the house! You're awesome.

Liz Power Photography said...

Amber, you amaze me. I love you dearly and can't believe you were able to shoot that wedding with a broken wrist.

Liz Power Photography said...

Amber, you amaze me. I love you dearly and I still can't believe you photographed that wedding with a broken wrist.