Friday, July 28, 2006

I got to photograph Tracy and Nicole last night downtown Chattanooga, and had a lot of fun! The new couple is getting ready to move to North Carolina where Tracy will be teaching and Nicole will be pursuing her passion in photography (check out her blog here!).

Nicole recently shadowed Amber and myself on a wedding, and I offered to photograph her with Tracy! Fortunately, we were able to make it happen before they moved!

Congratulations to you two on the exciting lives you have ahead of you!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Sara France Photography said...

I love it! They are all so different! Great variety in all the images and I can really see their personalities coming through! Great images!!