Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fun in Santa Barbara...

I just had the incredible experience of spending several days with my wonderful friends Amy and Janey in beautiful (HOT) Santa Barbara, California!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a fun photographers get together on Friday night... We added Shyla and Sara France to our group... along with our good buddy Regis Chen (no picture of him... they are all on his camera.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "reason" I went out to Santa Barbara, was to help Janey with a wedding on Saturday. She already had Amy lined up as a second shooter, but we thought it would be fun to all shoot together... And it was fun! We had such a good time!

Lora and Adam were beautiful together. The day was crazy hot, but the location and spectacular details made it well worth it! Congratulations!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Sunday, before I left, we were able to grab dinner with my very dear old friend David and a new friend Katie! (She's Chris' wife.) I am so blessed to be a part of these peoples lives... They are incredible friends!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those details do look incredible!! I love the walking shot as well as the dress and cake...okay...they're all awesome! You do such a great job Amber! And I think you had way too much fun! :)

Love those shots with DJ! :) lol.

Alison B. said...

i wish we all could be california girls! or at least for a few weeks every year! looks like you had a great time amber. way to go!

amynave said...

Oh my, what can I say....... I MISS YOU:) COME BACK:) LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Your shot are amazing, especially that dress shot, lets hang it on the window nextime:) hehe

By the way you can come back anytime. Janey and I were talking about it yesterday and we couldn't believe how well we all clicked. I love you girls like sister and I'm soooo thankful that you girls are in my life. I think I feel a tear coming on:)

See ya soon,
Amy

|| davidjay || said...

These are awesome! I can't believe I missed them last night when I checked!

c r y s t a l said...

Wow!!! Looks like an awesome time!! Love love love that cake shot! but they're all GREAT!!!!

Now I am ready to see me some AMBER HOLRITZ! soooo.......makes me wanna talk about OSP-TN! Give me a call whenever you get a moment. I'd love to talk to you and discuss details for that week. I am ready to book my flight and everything!!!! :) Cannot wait to see you guys!

Frank DiMeo said...

Awesome stuff Amber! It must have been a riot for you three! Looks like you rocked the house!

So nice to see so much fun.

miss you