Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Father's Day from Baby Ellie

I recently had the pleasure of photographing 5 month old Baby Ellie in her home. This session was supposed to be a surprise for Father's Day, but Mom was so excited that she told Dad all about it...

I am so glad that she did, because the family relationships were beautiful to capture! I was able to spend time with Mom, Dad, Grandma, and even Ellie's pony... Romeo!

Here's your slideshow!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Katie Jervis Photography said...

Once again, you completely nail it. I'm nearly in tears. You are soooooooooooo amazingly talented, Amber. You're seriously my hero.

Chris Humphreys said...

SOOOO cute! AMAZING. I just love that first one!