Friday, June 23, 2006

Family Fun

Amber had the opportunity to photograph one of our pastors and his family from Calvary Chapel yesterday, and had so much fun!

Erik, Rebekah, Jude & Tirzah were such an incredibly loving family and so easy to photograph! And in fact, Tirzah was so excited about having her picture taken, she continually tried to get Amber's attention so that she could have the camera all to herself!

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to photograph your family!

Here's your slideshow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Stephen Troell said...

I love the polka-dot room flick! The color just pops! More great work!

Stephen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! They must have a pretty good lookin' uncle!

-d

amynave said...

Girl you are a very talented baby photographer. I know I have said it before, but you are soooooooo photographing my babies when I have some:)

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Amber,
My beautiful sister Heather Smith sent me to your website. She has been raving about your photography for weeks now. I have to say that she was right; you are both so talented and take beautiful photographs. I am a fan!

Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!!! Sooo cute!! Wow!

Jasmine said...

Com'on Nathan and Amber...I'm DYING to see photos from Saturday's wedding. If the spotlight-under-the-marquee picture is any indication of the day, you guys officially rock!