Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Congratulations Meg & Phillip!

I had the opportunity to photograph at the Chickamauga Battlefield yesterday, my favorite "natural" location to photograph at. We finally had a nice day with blue sky and some great light, and we were able to take advantage of it!

Congratulations to Meg and Phillip on their engagement and upcoming wedding! Looking forward to an incredible day!

Here's a slideshow of some of the images!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(And yes I did wear the same shirt at the last session!)

5 comments:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Nice work, Nathan. I'm sure they'll love these. The battlefield is the best!

On another note, when is your birthday? I'm getting you a new shirt. LOLOLOL!!!! ;-)

Holritz Photography said...

LOL!!! August 23! Looking forward to it! :)

Frank DiMeo said...

Lovin it Bud, especially the last one with you in it. Heard you may be coming North? Can't wait to see you again.

Jeff said...

Nathan, have you guys had any problems photographing at the Chickamauga Battlefield? I've heard many national parks are requiring fees and permits for professional photographers. ... Jeff

Holritz Photography said...

Jeff! Good question! I still get permission through a contact at the Battlefield. The best thing I could recommend would be to contact the Battlefield Visitor's Center to get information about getting permission to shoot there. Drop me an e-mail if you have any further questions!