Friday, March 03, 2006

I Do for Brides Magazine

We have had the opportunity to partner with Elizabeth Fletcher and I Do magazine for the upcoming Summer issue as we will be having one of our weddings featured. We will also be running an ad in the magazine which I just sent to them today! (see below)

Thanks to Elizabeth to everything that she has done for our business! Brides, if you can get a hold of an issue, I think you will find the magazine very helpful as you plan for your upcoming wedding!

7 comments:

Jasmine said...

If I saw that ad, I'd hire y'all! ;)

Holritz Photography said...

You're awesome Jasmine!!! We'd want to photograph you!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome you two, which is no surprise of course.

I could tell from our conversation outside the workshop that you and I both were interested to say the least about Mike's comments on Grace feeling the slap in the face. That was one of the main things I took away as well.

No surprise to see you two jumping right on things, thanks for the inspiration!

Sara France Photography said...

LOVE THIS!! Great ad!! Miss you guys already!

amynave said...

Holy cow!!!! I heart that image:)

Frank DiMeo said...

Hey...I know I have said it before but have to say it again. that is one of my all time favorite images and the ad looks great. Wishing you much success with it. I know you will do great with it!
Miss you guys.

Holritz Photography said...

Frank, you're so great. Thanks so much for the kind words!